Bonding for low suction surfaces
Spray-on adhesive product for bonding to surfaces with low or no suction. It is a ready-to-use adhesive product that gives an optimal bond with stucco, and can be applied to smooth, dense, and low or no suction concrete and other rock-like surfaces. The surface stays vapour permeable, and is equally suited to interior and exterior use. It is not suitable for bonding cement or mortars. Then use PROFIX.
* Please take note that the number given is the cost to treat 1 m² of surface. It is based on average values and could vary depending on the surface treated.
Ask a question
Manual SUPER GRIP
- Apply undiluted, preferably by spraying equipment under low pressure or by brush and roll.
- For most purposes, 1 application should suffice. Only with extremely high-suction surfaces it could be necessary to apply a second time. This should be done while the first layer is still moist.
- After a complete drying of SUPER GRIP, a glaze can be perceived on the treated surface. At this time, the plaster can be applied.
- Make sure dust and other pollutions are prevented before resuming with plastering.
- Any tools should be cleansed with water immediately after application. Any spillages can also be removed with water.