PRO-WALL is a color- and odorless, suction-reducting primer which penetrates excellently into all materials, without modifying their properties and vapor permeability. PRO-WALL can be used for bricks such as Thermoblocks, Poroton, Poro+, concrete blocks, Stalton beams,… PRO-WALL increases the adhesiveness of plaster to the substrate beining treated, and remains workable for an unlimited period after application. PRO-WALL does not form a film when sprayed, and does not clog up the spray head. To be used both inside and outside.
* Please take note that the number given is the cost to treat 1 m² of surface. It is based on average values and could vary depending on the surface treated.
- Water down PRO-WALL to a ratio of 1 part product to 9 parts water.
- Apply PRO-WALL preferably with spraying equipment or by brush and roll.
- Work in an upward fashion, using horizontal back and forth movements until saturation of the surface is attained. This happens when you can see the product dripping down.
- After drying the plaster can be applied.