To neutralize salt patches.
Colourless impregnating agent for neutralising water soluble salts on affected masonry. PRO-BRIK penetrates deep into the substrate and isolates the salt crystals that are present. Having thus been neutralised, the salt will not expand, and thus the plaster work will be protected from stress and future decay will be prevented.
* Please take note that the number given is the cost to treat 1 m² of surface. It is based on average values and could vary depending on the surface treated.
Ask a question
- Dilute PRO-BRIK at a ratio of 1 part product to 10 parts of water.
- Apply to the surface you’d like to treat.
- Allow PRO-BRIK to react for 1 to 2 hours, but never let it dry completely.
- On extremely moist patches or walls, treat for a second time with undiluted product.
- Finally, gently rinse with water, to expell all isolated and disolved salts from the surface.