Primer for surfaces that are hard to work with.
MULTI is a specially developped primer to allow a better fixture of plaster onto new, exotic bricks. These often have a strongly fluctuating suction, and can be recognized from their color shading. After years of research and development, we have now created MULTI to allow professionals to keep working as efficiently as possible, even on these surfaces. To be used inside only.
* Please take note that the number given is the cost to treat 1 m² of surface. It is based on average values and could vary depending on the surface treated.
Ask a question
- Dilute MULTI at a ratio of 1 part product to 9 parts of water.
- Apply preferably by spraying equipment, or by brush and roll.
- Work in an upward fashion, using horizontal back and forth movements until saturation of the surface is attained. You should then see the product dripping down.
- After drying, the plaster can be applied.