Primer for cellular concrete and building materials with a high porosity structure such as Ytong, Durox, Hebel, concrete blocks,… MKS increases the bond of plaster on the surface to be treated, and remains workable for an unlimited period after application. MKS does not form a film when sprayed and does not clog up the spray head.
* Please take note that the number given is the cost to treat 1 m² of surface. It is based on average values and could vary depending on the surface treated.
Ask a question
- Dilute MKS to a ratio of 1 part product to 8 parts of water.
- Apply preferably by spraying equipment, or by brush and roll.
- Work in an upward fashion, using horizontal back and forth movements until saturation of the surface is attained. In this case, you can see the product dripping down.
- After drying the plaster can be applied.